Sunday 16 June 2013

There's a first time for everything...including blogging!

Well...where to start?
 
My name is Amber and I'm a 19 year old student. My interest in blogging really began around Christmas last year. Ever since I've been toying with the idea of starting up my own blog, but its not been until now that I've decided to bite the bullet and go for it!
 
What do I want to write about? Everything and anything! Beauty, fashion, lifestyle, recipes..anything that takes my interest- and maybe interest you too.
 
Now it won't be perfect, and it's going to be a while until I really get the hang of writing my own blog, but I hope that what I have to say may be of interest to you and maybe even become a place for advice on a number of things.
 
I think that will do for an introduction, lets keep it short and sweet!
 
Much love,
Amber x

No comments:

Post a Comment