Monday 30 December 2013

My Favourite Statement Necklaces

Over the last couple of months the statement necklace has become one of the biggest jewellery trends of the year, and a trend that I am certainly in love with.
 
Now don't assume that a necklace of this sort can only be worn on fancy occasions as the statement necklace can be worn with practically any outfit.
 
I thought I would share with you some pieces from my own collection. Enjoy!
Dorothy Perkins- £3 (SALE)
I never usually shop in Dorothy Perkins but while shopping with my boyfriend he suggested that I give it a chance. My eyes lit up when I saw all of the reduced jewellery, you never know what goodies you may find. I also found another great piece which you can see below.


Topshop- Around £5 (SALE)
A friend of mine text me to say that she found had found a steal at Topshop which I would love and after seeing her wearing it I was in love. When shopping together in town I spotted the last one on the sale rack and snapped it up. Definitely more for the summer and I can't wait to get some more wear out of it.
 
  
  Primark- £4
This necklace appears to be more of a rose gold colour in the photo, but its actually silver. Another great find at my local Primark which I couldn't resist. I wish I could have got my hands on the gold version but sadly it quickly went out of stock.


Dorothy Perkins- £3 (SALE)
Another gem which I found in the sale at Dorothy Perkins, for £3 couldn't resist. The perfect piece which looks great with a black blazer and any coloured cami top.

H&M- £14.99
This was the first statement necklace that I bought after being in two minds whether I should actually buy it. It was really the bright coloured gem stones that drew me in and the fact that it would go perfect with my pink silk blouse.

Primark £5
Probably my favourite statement necklace right now! The photo definitely doesn't do it justice as it really is a beautiful piece. I repurchased this necklace after some of the gems started to fall out of the first one I had bought, but for only £5 its not going to hurt your pocket!

What's your favourite statement necklace? Do you think this is a trend here to stay?

Much Love

Amber x

No comments:

Post a Comment