Monday 9 December 2013

Your Tea- The 14 Day Teatox

 
If you're a keen Instagrammer you may be familiar with the popular herbal tea that is called Tiny Tea. Just type 'tinytea' into the hashtag search and a number of before and after pictures will appear, the majority showing some amazing results.
 
After becoming sceptical that a herbal tea could make such a difference to your body I began my research and took to the Your Tea website, as well as reading many reviews of my fellow bloggers.
 
 
Your Tea can help those that are feeling 'heavy, bloated, lethargic and want to make some aesthetic changes' to the body.
 
Your Tea claims that the tea will help to 'nourish your digestive system to help assist with weight loss, removal of toxins and fluid reduction'.
 
You should drink the tea 3 times a day, morning afternoon and early evening, half an hour before meals. However I have contacted Your Tea and you can be flexible with timings as long as you drink it on an empty stomach.
 
 
I have decided to try the 14 day TEAtox to begin (mainly because I was unsure that I would like the taste and did not want to waste money). If this proves successful I may consider buying the 28 day teatox sometime next year.
 

I will be documenting my experience on the 14 day TEAtox, so keep a look out if you're interested in seeing how it goes!

Have you tried Tiny Tea? If so what are you thoughts?

Much love,

Amber x

No comments:

Post a Comment